Monday, October 26, 2009

My Life
















My name
Ka'Nova Keyantai-Tyrell Williams

Child
hood ambition
I Wanted to become a robotic engineer, but that changed when i took a robotics class in high school.
Fondest Memory
My fondest memory is high school football, i had some much fun and made some many friends.
Proudest moment

Becoming ranked in the na
tion as a solid college football prospect.









Biggest challenge
Leaving my family behind and doing things to better myself, i love them but they are a bad influence.
Alarm clock
My cell acts as my alarm clock.
Perfect Day
A perfect day for me would be kicking back and drawing then doing something more active like martial arts or hanging with friends or both...lol
Indulgence
potato chips.
Favorite movie
I AM Legend.
Soundtrack
i like a lot of different music.
Inspirations
making a better life for myself and those i care about helps me continue forward.
My life is
its a new experience everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment